Thursday, June 30, 2011

the teaching bug

Esmeralda's preschool class did a lot of learning about bugs and insects this last school year. One of the things they learned was this really cute song about the parts of an insect. The other night we found this big bug on our sliding glass door and she pulled a stool over and started going through the song and pointing out the parts as she sang the song and counting the legs. So I picked up the camera and asked her to sing it again. Of course she was a little embarrassed so she didn't point out the parts, but she did sing it again for me. Thanks to teacher Casey for teaching her this song and the parts of an insect.



*2 antennae, compound eyes, 1-2-3-4-5-6 legs, 2 pairs of wings so I can fly, my thorax and my abdomen, this is what I look like

1 comment:

Casey Betcher said...

How sweet! I just had to show Ally the video too. Every time I see it, it makes me smile. So bright! Casey

Ray of Bright